The International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC) is a global network of people living with HIV, community activists, and their supporters working to achieve universal access to HIV treatment and other life-saving medicines.
As a global network, we had to ensure the website truly matched that. We created a CMS that was easy to update for a global audience. We wanted the site to celebrate the community and the work that they do.
Thank you so much for everything you’ve done. The website looks and feels absolutely incredible. And from my side, I can’t tell you how thrilled I am with how much easier the CMS is to navigate and use. You are superstars and digital gods!
What we did
- Took ITPC's strong activist brand and created an engaging and informative design
- Front-end build
- Templates that work perfectly on all screen sizes
- Content Management System
- Content can be easily updated
- Multiple language site & CMS
- Content is easily accessed and edited in all campaign countries in their own languages
- WCAG 2.1 and AA compliant