Make Medicines Affordable
International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC)
Make Medicines Affordable is one of three sites we developed for ITPC. It represents the work of two major initiatives looking to bring down the cost of HIV drugs internationally. This multilingual site was developed to bring together the work of 15 global partner organisations and is used to inform and influence for change, potentially resulting in the treatment of a further 130,000 people living with HIV.
We were thrilled to be asked to play an important role in delivering these vital initiatives and even more pleased that, even with multiple partners involved all over the world, the projects ran smoothly from start to finish.
Thank you for another stunning website. Jane and Richard are both very professional, reliable and most important of all easy to work with. The Make Medicines Affordable site - with its considered home page, great navigation, beautiful graphic design and gorgeous colours - does everything we hoped it would, and more. I feel sure the website will inspire other civil society organisations to get involved in challenging unfair barriers to essential medicines.
Julia Powell, ITPC
What we did
- Created an engaging design that clearly explains the campaign
- Front-end build
- Templates that work perfectly on all screen sizes
- Multiple language site & CMS
- Content can be easily accessed and edited by campaign countries in their own languages
- WCAG 2.1 and AA compliant
- Created web animations to engage visitors and illustrate the campaign