Railway to Greenway
Railway to Greenway explores the history of the route from York to Selby, once the East Coast Main Line that linked up the Selby Coalfield. Now you can cycle or walk the old track now known as the Solar System Greenway, a scale model spread out along 6.4 miles of all the planets in our solar system. Our brief was to design and develop a website that includes an online archive of related material from a variety of sources, including national museums and local history groups.
The website you have designed and built for us is everything we asked for and more. We have been particularly impressed by your ‘after sales’ service, with prompt and easy to follow guidance as we begin to add new content.
Peter Huxford, Project Coordinator
What we did
- Created a design that complemented the four themes of the route
- Front-end build
- Templates that work perfectly on all screen sizes
- Content Management System
- Content that can be easily updated, including an online archive
- WCAG 2.1 and AA compliant