York Art History Collaborations
University of York
We created a contemporary design to appeal to art galleries, museums and students. York Art History Collaborations celebrates and informs the work of the Department of History of Art at the University of York and partnerships with museums and galleries such as The Tate, The National Gallery and the V&A. Our website promotes the work of YAHCs and their successful collaborations in illustrated reports.
The feedback has been consistently positive - HUGE thank you for all your hard work on the YAHCs website.
Anthony Geraghty, Professor Department of History of Art, University of York
What we did
- Contemporary design allowing the art to be the showcase
- Front-end build
- Templates that work perfectly on all screen sizes
- Content Management System
- All content can be easily updated
- New font to refresh the existing logo