Charles Gurrey carves in stone, wood, slate, concrete or marble; modelled for casting into bronze, aluminum, glass, cast iron, or plaster; or worked in collaboration with others to incorporate stainless steel, wrought iron and other materials. He is talented! He often works with text in his work and we worked closed together to create a contemporary design using a modern font to compliment his work.
Maraid allowed thoughts to develop in the course of designing the website, so that a clear visual representation of a practice that is not always easy to summarise, has resulted. Aesthetically and technically, I am indebted to them and feel the website reflects the work I do.
What we did
- Contemporary design to compliment Charles' work
- Front-end build
- Templates that work perfectly on all screensizes
- Content Management System
- All content can be easily updated
- A simple logo in unison with heading fonts on the website