While sorting out my family’s photographs I put my Dad’s architecture pictures to one side. I recently took time to study them properly and was really excited by what I found.
My Dad studied architecture in Belfast 1964-67 and later in Leeds 1969-72 around the time the photographs were taken.
- Full set of My Dad’s Architecture Photos on Flickr
- England: A Guide to Post-war Listed Buildings on Amazon
- The Twentieth Century Society
- The Twentieth Century Society’s Risky Buildings
- East Kilbride Scotland’s First New Town (via I like)
- I Like’s East Kilbride Flickr set
- Wikipedia Brutal Architecture
- Flickr’s Brutalist Architecture group
- Flickr’s Concrete Architecture group
- Courtauld Institute of Art Art and Architecture website (via Sit down man, you’re and bloody tragedy)